Project Manager – Large Regeneration Project Hampshire
Our client is an established and well-regarded regeneration company within the residential and commercial sector. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to support the team on a large regeneration project they are leading in Hampshire.
£60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits + Bonus
The successful Project Manager will report into the Senior Project Manager and work upon the procurement, safety, technical, commercial and programme aspects of a variety of projects alongside the project team. This is client-side role, overseeing both the residential schemes and the traditional 360 project management schemes, on the mixed-use assets – commercial, health hub, warehouse, nursery, community centre, office, restaurant. These individual projects will range from £1 million to £10+ million in value.
- Take direct responsibility for projects, working closely with the wider project team
- Prepare and agree a detailed scope for each of the projects in accordance with the project brief and planning permission obtained for the projects
- Prepare and agree project budgets and timeframes
- Oversee the procurement and selection of consultants and contractors for the projects
- Manage relationships with contractors formally through site review meetings and informally
- Manage the technical and delivery aspects of interdependent sub-projects such as site preparation and services delivery to ensure projects remain on programme
- Manage the project completion processes including snagging, handover and final accounts
- Assist the senior Project Manager in delivery of larger scale projects and workstreams
- Good knowledge of land/technical/development/legal processes
- Ability to create and manage critical paths and programme
- Previous experience as either a project manager within a development or infrastructure organisation
- Proven track record in performing against set delivery objectives in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge/experience of CDM regulations
- Ability to work with initiative and be productive
- Full UK Driver’s License
This is a brilliant opportunity to contribute to a substantial project and join a well-regarded organisation who offer industry leading professional training and development.
For further information on this opportunity please click the apply link or contact Jay Peters-Simmons firstname.lastname@example.org 02038543875