Senior / AD level Building Surveyor – Project focused within Industrial, Retail & Office
We are currently working with an amazing development consultancy who bring a fresh innovative approach to project and development management space and have secure an outstanding client base. Established just before the pandemic they have expanded to c.15 people and are looking to bring an additional project biased Senior Building Surveyor to join the team.
£60,000 - £75,000
Benefits package (Flexible working, Car allowance, Pension, Healthcare, Wellbeing allowance)
Bonus 15% - 20%
The Senior Building Surveyor will ideally be chartered with 2 / 3 years post qualification experience running multiple shell and core landlord CAT A fit-out and refurbishment projects valued between £100,000 and c.£5 million in addition to having to ability to work on some professional aspects such as pre acquisition surveys and client due diligence work. The main sector focus is within the industrial / warehouse, retail and office with key clients across London and the Thames Valley.
They are a dynamic business and due to their growth plans they are looking for bright, commercially astute and entrepreneurial individuals who are also fun, individual and have idea to contribute to a start-up environment. They have an exceptional culture making sure there is good work life and wellness balance (flexible working, sport, charity and social events including company holiday every year) in addition to a top-level bonus structure linked to fee income.
- MRICS qualified with a BSc in Building Surveying
- 2+ years PQE experience running 360 projects preferably within the industrial, retail or office sectors valued between £100,000 and c£5 million
- Additional professional experience in pre-acquisition and due diligence / project monitoring
- Experience in business development or keen interest in developing your skills in this area.
- Personality: Fun, social, ambitious and commercials astute with future leader potential.
For further information on this opportunity and to apply for this role please contact John Clarkson on 0203 854 3871 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.