Our client is seeking an Estates Manager to work on an exciting new development that incorporates a flexible office space, a luxury hotel, a restaurant, and events spaces.
This role in integral to create a cohesion between these various entities operating within the development, aiding each to achieve their commercial objectives whilst ensuring the overall guest, member and customer experience is delivered. The estate manager assumes responsibility for all areas of the assets performance relating to health and safety compliance, maintenance and repair and general governance.
In addition, the estate manager will apply the company wide positive impact goals and select and manage third parties and location-based activities in line with these.
· Creation and management of the service charge accounts for building operators (Hotel, F&B, flexible office)
· Creating routine reports for the asset commercial performance, H&S compliance, complaints/feedback and building performance
· Manage the appointment and ongoing SLA management of contractors provisioning
· Manage Health & Safety compliance across the location
· Governance of buildings license requirements, reviewing events and operational plans to ensure compliant
· Managing budget and planning of programme of events of “placemaking” activations aimed to promote the building
PROFILE & EXPERIENCE
· Proven leadership within an environment where there is a mixed use asset profile
· Proven track record in managing teams and interdependent relationships
· RICS membership preferred but not essential
Salary level is dependent on experience but up to £65,000 plus benefits (including private healthcare) and a discretionary bonus.
For further information on this opportunity or to apply for this role please contact Lucy Cook- call 0203 854 3872, email email@example.com or click the apply link.