Public Realm Manager – Leading London Estate – 12 Months FTC
We are currently working with one of London’s leading estates who are currently looking to hire a Public Realm & Policy Manger (Portfolio / Programme Manager) to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. They have an exceptional prime London estate, and the primary function of the role will be to assist with the delivery of a programme of public realm improvements and initiatives.
Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
The successful individual will have good experience in Public Realm portfolio, project or policy management and a keen interest in this area. You will work under the head of estates and assist in delivering a programme of public realm improvement and initiatives adding value to the overall assets and local communities.
Core responsibilities will include:
· Driving forward the Public Realm improvement programme working with the internal teams and external agents and advisors.
· Stakeholder engagement – Proactively engaging across the wide internal and external teams and neighbouring landowners
· Environmental Sustainability – Implementing projects that will work towards the sustainable initiatives of the company working towards net zero.
· Funding and budgets – Working with delivery partners to achieve value for money and inputting into the overall business plan.
· Policy – Working closely with the local authorities and government on emerging policy changes and implementing these with the wider asset management teams.
Although this is a 12 month FTC it is still an exceptional opportunity to work across some of London’s prime real estate assets and public realm and help implement significant change that will open up further opportunities for your future career.
· Core Public Realm and Placemaking experience managing a programme of works / projects.
· Degree / HND in urban design, town planning, programme management or real estate related field
· Good understanding of the public sector and stakeholder management
· Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing and problem solving skills.
· Experience of framework / programme management and process improvement
For further information on this opportunity please click the apply link or contact John Clarkson email@example.com 02038543871