A successful retail investment and asset manager focused on shopping centres and retail led destinations, is seeking a Senior Asset Manager to join their Asset Management team based in central London. Reporting directly to the MD, this person’s summary role responsibilities will include:
· Overseeing your own UK portfolio of shopping centres.
· Responsibility for the strategic direction of the assets, in line with the JV Partner’s aspirations and targets.
· Sourcing, negotiating and delivering a vibrant tenant mix of brands and independent operators.
· Development oversight when relevant.
· Repositioning of assets when relevant.
· Maximising revenue and occupancy of temporary spaces.
· Full responsibility for the business plans and budgets.
· Building, managing, and maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders including investment partners, agents and tenants.
· MRICS with relevant surveying experience
· 3-5 years of Asset Management experience including leasing experience.
· Retail, leisure or mixed-use experience.
· Property leasing or investment transaction experience
· Strong Excel ability
· Development exposure would be advantageous.
· Experience of working on joint ventures would be advantageous
This role is most likely to be filled at Senior Asset Manager level but could be Asset Manager level for the right candidate. Salary will be dependent on the successful candidates’ current level and prior experience, plus benefits and a discretionary bonus.